Business Systems Analyst
View Job Description
We are looking for a well-rounded, adaptable, and tech savvy self-starter with enthusiasm and creativity to bring to our cause. You will work in a contract position approximately 30 hours weekly reporting to the Executive Director and play a valued role across all functions of our nationally recognized non-profit.
You will enjoy your remote work location, flexible hours and a heart full of joy being able to give back to others each day. This is a remote position but ability to travel to Burlingame for occasional day trips is preferred.
As Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for all application systems and business processes utilized by LymeLight’s staff, donors, and grant applicants. You have excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and technical skills with a desire to delight your stakeholders and serve our grant applicants. In addition to utilizing your strong IT/Office background, you also easily switch gears into an executive support role in order to support all functions of the foundation.
- Administer the web-based CRM application system which includes campaign form configuration, automated system email management, account management, data management, vendor management, and creating, formatting and analyzing various donor reports. Knowledge of a CRM system is helpful but not necessary. NeonCRM
- Manage the configuration and business process of 3rd party web-based systems to support event attendance and execution. Greater Giving, Calendly
- Interface with outsourced IT teams to maintain web domain and content as well as ensuring all technical functions work seamlessly for foundation staff. Silverback, Eric
- Optimize operations by identifying procedures and proactively seek efficiency opportunities to maximize resource use toward mission execution. Includes gathering and analyzing data to identify specific business opportunities and assisting with project management of selected projects. Mailing List Procedure, Targeted Donor Communications, North Dakota Docs
- Assesses all donor financial activity and reconcile in partnership with accountant. Categorize donors for future campaigns. Neon Reports, Neon Tagging
- Ownership of auxiliary fundraising partnerships including developing web and campaign content as well as cultivating relationships for maximum results and future engagements. Auxiliary Fundraising
- Create and format donor reports and presentation material in partnership with the Executive Director. Annual Reports, Programmatic Reports
- Support team members as needed with use of Excel, Word, Mail Merge, Power Point, and our web-based systems.
- 3+ years of IT Systems Administration or Application Management experience
- Strong ability to learn new technologies and ramp up quickly as new challenges arise
- Ability to work independently to problem solve technical and business issues with escalation option to vendors as needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to effectively communicate with all types of roles and abilities
- Intermediate MS Office skills particularly Excel (pivots, charts, standard formulas) and Power Point (presentation material for Executive Director including charts)
- Basic administrative skills such as Mail Merge and Mail Chimp
- Time Management and Organization skills
- Creative and solution oriented, adaptable, strong team player
- Exceptional work ethic and strong commitment to exceeding goals
- University degree preferred