Call to Artists
How to Donate
Artists (or individual donors) should complete the online Dart for Art Submission Form (will be actively accepting starting September 2023).
- Art will be juried and you will receive a response within 2 weeks.
- As a general rule, we accept a maximum of 3 pieces from an artist.
- Art can be mailed, dropped off, or picked up at a mutually convenient time (for local artists).
Early submissions are always appreciated! Early pieces are often used in pre-event promotions, giving artists additional exposure.
For any questions, email info@LymeLightFoundation.org or call (650) 348-5509.
Your donation is tax deductible as allowed by law. You will receive a tax receipt from LymeLight after the event with the name of the recipient (if they chose to share their contact information). LymeLight Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit Federal Tax ID #61-1645660
- Art must be original (several choices are helpful).
- We utilize a jury process to determine a balanced presentation of art.
- We prefer art that requires framing already be framed (ideal, but not required).
- Submission Deadline: January 21, 2024
What is Dart for Art?
Dart for Art raises funds for children and young adults suffering from Lyme disease who cannot otherwise afford treatment. 100% of event proceeds directly fund treatment grants.
Dart for Art is not your typical auction or cocktail party! It is a lively and unique event in a gallery setting where guests leave with an original piece of art. Guests stroll through the gallery previewing the works they will be “darting” (running) for later in the evening. Dart for Art is a coveted event and fun-filled evening. Past years have SOLD OUT! Many artists donate year after year and love attending the event, knowing they are making a difference in the life of a child suffering with Lyme disease. View our 2023 Event Catalog.
Perks of Donating
- Exposure to hundreds of art-loving attendees and local philanthropists, recognition on our website and social media channels, as well as in email blasts and event catalog
- Feature in event catalog includes donated artwork, artist statement and contact information
- Complimentary admission to Dart for Art event (darting ticket not included)