Learn About Lyme Disease
LymeLight Foundation recommends the following websites and Blogs for learning more about Lyme Disease.
- International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS)
- Bay Area Lyme Foundation
- Lyme Disease Association
- IGeneX Lab (Western Blot and other tick-borne illness testing)
- Barbara Arnold (Social Security Disability help)
- Digging Deep
Kids are living longer today than ever with serious illnesses. But what is often missing in their treatment is a safe outlet to communicate their thoughts and fears, so those around them will know how to help.
- The Lyme Diet
The Lyme Diet: Nutritional Strategies for Healing from Lyme Disease is a must-have manual for anyone suffering from such Lyme disease symptoms as fatigue, chronic pain, cognitive deficits, and candidiasis.
- A 3-book series by Lyme-Literate Practitioner W. Lee Cowden, MD, MD(H) and health writer Connie Strasheim on the topics of Create a Toxin-Free Body & Home Starting Today, Foods that Fit a Unique You and BioEnergetic Tools for Wellness.
- When Your Child has Lyme Disease: A Parent’s Survival Guide