March 29, 2019 - 6:30 pm
Dart for Art is not an auction and not your typical cocktail party. Here’s how it works; as guests arrive each couple or single will be assigned numbers which will be used for the “Dart”. Guests will stroll through the gallery enjoying cocktails and meeting the artists, and previewing the various works of art. After a brief introduction the fun will begin. The numbers will be randomly pulled. As your number is called you are invited to Dart for your favorite piece of art. Dart for Art is a wonderful opportunity to obtain original art and have a good time doing it, all while supporting LymeLight Foundation. Dart for Art is an evening filled with fun, energy, and excitement!
- Lost In Thought painting donated by Studio Shop Gallery and Melinda Cootsona (Value: $8,200)
- Fillmore West, 1974, 2017 painting donated by Andra Norris Gallery and Kirsten Tradowsky (Value: $6,500)
- Foundation 12 painting donated by Terri Froelich (Value: $4,500)
- An Extraordinary Evening in the Exquisite Studio and Sculpture Garden of Albert Guibara donated by Albert Guibara, Garden Gate Events and Weir Catering and Events (Value: Priceless)
- The Art of Organizing and Tidying Up: 5 Sessions with Bay Area KonMari Certified Consultant donated by Jane Grodem, Spark Joy Bay Area (Value: $3,500)
- RAFFLE: Spend a Fabulous Week in Paradise! Poipu Beach, Kauai - The Island’s Sunny Side donated by Phyllis and Scott Bedford
There are three ways to attend Dart for Art …
BECOME A PATRON
All Patron levels receive reserved seating, plus are invited to an exclusive Art Talk Cocktail party, on March 21st.
All Rembrandt, Michelangelo and Picasso donor are invited to be on the Host Committee.
(Only 2 available)
(Only 6 available)
|Unable to Attend … You will be able to make a donation|