March 16, 2018 - 6:30 pm
Dart for Art is not an auction and not your typical cocktail party. Here’s how it works; as guests arrive each couple or single will be assigned numbers which will be used for the “Dart”. Guests will stroll through the gallery enjoying cocktails and meeting the artists, and previewing the various works of art. After a brief introduction the fun will begin. The numbers will be randomly pulled. As your number is called you are invited to Dart for your favorite piece of art. Dart for Art is a wonderful opportunity to obtain original art and have a good time doing it, all while supporting LymeLight Foundation. Dart for Art is an evening filled with fun, energy, and excitement!
- Amo el Mar painting by Krytzia Dabdoub (Value: $5,000)
- Site 78 painting donated by The Studio Shop and Martine Jardel (Value: $6,000)
- Pear painting donated by Andra Norris Gallery and Stephen Namara (Value: $11,000)
- A Special & Intimate Evening with Art, Architecture, Culinary Talents donated by Francis Mill and Hackett Mill (Value: Priceless)
- Ultimate Art Meets Fashion – Girls Night Out with Designer Prabal Gurung donated by Sam Malouf Authentic Luxury and Prabal Gurung (Value: $20,000)
- Raffle: 4 Days and Nights of Fun in the Sun at Stinson Beach donated by Chris and Wendy DeCenzo
There are three ways to attend Dart for Art …
BECOME A PATRON
All Patron levels receive reserved seating, plus are invited to an exclusive Art Talk Cocktail party, on March 1st.
All Rembrandt, Michelangelo and Picasso donor are invited to be on the Host Committee.