- Event Date: September 4-6, 2021
- Event Location: Anywhere! This event is virtual!
- Amount Raised: $1,500
How you can help? Support LymeLight Foundation and this event for Tia.
Trista’s sister, Tia, suffers from chronic Lyme and went without a diagnosis for nearly a year. They were grateful their community came together to support Tia with fundraising events and donations so she could get the treatments she needed. Trista doesn’t want anyone else to face physical, emotional and financial struggle from Lyme disease and became inspired to organize an event to help others in similar situations to get the help they need.
Lace Up for Lyme is a virtual run/walk where participants can get sponsors to donate based on the number of miles they cover. For those who want to contribute but don’t care to walk, run or sponsor, direct donations are also accepted.
Here’s how you can help:
- Find sponsors!
- Sponsors pick a $$ amount to donate for every mile you walk or run!
- You can start your walk or run any time over Labor Day weekend.
- Your total miles are recorded from the time you start to the time you end – miles must be consecutive! It is not how many miles you can cover in a weekend, but how many you can cover in a row at the time of your choosing.
- HAVE FUN!
- Collect your donations and submit them to me via PayPal
- Keep an eye out for the grand total donated to LymeLight Foundation!